Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Flow of Romance: New Artwork 2008

The Flow of Romance: New Artwork 2008


I'd been wanting to get some sort of picture to flow out of me for quite some time of this specific theme... I'd also like to do more like this...

But, for a while, I just couldn't quite get it to come out right...
I'm glad it did this time:

I kind of like to think of them as their flows coming together... and their ripples overlapping... or something...

* Another thing I need to point out is that this piece was inspired by artwork by another artist. The details of the art published on Deviant Art has the details. But, this is my original "inspired by" version. 


The Flow of Romance by =BlackUniGryphon on deviantART

Original Sketch:


Lovers' Flow SKETCH by =BlackUniGryphon on deviantART


Alternative Colred Versions:



The Flow of Romance Alternate by =BlackUniGryphon on deviantART


The Flow of Romance RED by =BlackUniGryphon on deviantART

No comments: