Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nixies Double Tailed Mermaids, Undines, Melusine Concepts 003

Some more inspirational concept art and other things...

Here's my latest Concept Art sketch:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


If you haven;t been following this progress on my Instagram, you can find me here: BlackUniGryphon

And, my "scrap book" or pinboard of inspirational references and materials are on my Pinterest in THIS pinboard:


Some Inspirationals:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY ORIGINAL ARTISTS
Stellamara feat. Rachel Brice:


Nefru-Merit via Instagram:

A photo posted by @nefru_merit on










Nefru-Merit via DeviantArt:







Recommended Items on on findings, jewelry beads, gemstone beads, pearls, glass beads, tools ect, .Toon Boom AnimationToon Boom AnimationToon Boom AnimationToon Boom AnimationArtisteer - DNN Skin GeneratorArtistic Labels

No comments: