Monday, August 25, 2014

NJ BBQ Picnic Party Decor

As you may know, my father had a big Pig Roast BBQ Picnic Party this year in New Jersey.
I helped out quite a bit.

I worked pretty much the whole day just doing chores. This was all accomplished by the evening, which was when I shot these.

This is "the kids' table" which got moved further out when the waterslide was set-up.
It has bubbles for the kids to play with. ^_^

ALL of the cahirs you see were hand washed by me.

My father is on the side, if you look really hard, doing several racks of ribs in a smoker.

The portable fireplace was set-up.

A view of the greenhouse and a corner of the garden from the table I cleaned.





I worked really long & hard to get this table clean. It was filthy and covered in years of crud.






And the only thing next is the actual roasting of the pig, and the party.

No comments: