Thursday, November 03, 2016

Surrealist Butterfly Animation Test Render

I'm not EXACTLY sure what I'm doing for my Final Project in my video class (UMASS Boston) yet, but I have a lot of ideas, and they;re all coming together, n swimming in my mind.

I've been experimenting with Adobe After Effects since last month, and it's often frustrating, and I am so ignorant of so much of the program, interface, and so on... but, it's starting to go somewhere...

I have a ton of all kinds of great stuff, including lots of video footage from 2 different CANON cameras, and multiple lenses, and filters, and even a fisheye. The final is mostly widely open, and I'm still stuck on this video mapping project that I want to just punch, because I'm so frustrated with projectors. I'm STILL not done yet. And, I've been busting my butt over it.

Anyways, since I had a bunch of downtime, and wasted time waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting for anything and everything and things to work, but never did... so, I started mixing some of my After Effects rendered animation in Premiere n messing with different audio. I had a whole bunch of audio that I dug up, but even tho' I liked the audio edit I originally did, I felt like I needed to make this clip shorter, and cut out my 303 acid audio to just keep this simple sonar audio.



But, I think I'm starting to come up with some concepts inside my mind that I am really feeling, and really want to go with. I just want a certain kind of weird, and beautiful. And, more and more, it's starting to make me want to go more surrealist/surrealism...

I already have quite a bit of audio clips I've already been compiling...


No comments: