Wednesday, July 04, 2018

June Animation Stuffs



Well, let's just say, I did A LOT of animation in June. I also did A LOT of Video Editing, Special Effects Animation, Motion Graphics, and also got a  lot of my concept work done for my 2 TV Shows, networked with talent, scouted out a lot of locations, and shot LOTS of test footage at various locations, and we finally got BACK into production on "The Holy Maple Tree" on the 30th in Bridgewater. I also got MOST of the filming equipment I wanted: Jib camera crane, floating head Video tripod, waterproof selfie stick, gimbal.

Unfortunately, I CANNOT show share the visual effects animation, and graphics I did. I did stuff for a local TV show called "Tipsy TV" which is still in production, and I also finished up the main effects, clean-up, and compositing for the Gorgon Scenes of The Afterlife for "The Holy Maple Tree". I do NOT own the rights to those, so I will NOT be showing those works.
It's mostly just simple, basic effects, but TONS of layers. And I also re-shot some parts multiple times, MYSELF, and or with the Director.

I want to wrap up "Maple Bacon" which is a short film I'm doing with Pasteloween (my relative).

Here's a clip I just finished in Toon Boom HARMONY:


And, THEN there's THIS MOFO:


SO, THIS MOFO RIGHT HERE has been my lil PUNK! All I wanted to do was a SIMPLE Harry Potter/Warner Bros style Logo animation/motion graphics using Adobe After Effects' Extrude Raytrace. When I found it it could do that, I was like: OMG! I'm DOING THAT! But, I had a TON of setbacks for troubleshooting with After Effects multiple times (including again today).

I have tried SO many tutorials, and they're ALL outdated. I can;t get any technique to work. I did find out that the new version of Photoshop has a 3D extrude... but I don't understand it, but at least I could make THIS monstrosity.

I have worked on this LOGO motion graphic animation SO MANY TIMES, with SO MANY TRIES. I have multiple files. -and I don't really understand Adobe Illustrator, plus I HATE IT.

I used my old photography from around 2012 also.

I want to do a better version, and WAS working on that ALL OVER AGAIN from scratch 3 times TODAY, but now my After effects isn't working again. :( 

Pasteloween wants me to do more animation memes... but I kinda did a montage.

I'm keepin' it real: video editing is kinda easy for me. I especially like music video style, or montage, or "documentary":


This remix track is from a band in Philly from the Bush era called "Hail Social". 1 of the band members was my old co-worker from AMC Marlton 8, Richie Roxas, who was a pretty good friend of mine in the late 90s. He has an Instagram about New Balance Shoe collection stuff, and purple things. But, I juts recently deactivated ALL of my FB & Instagram profiles due to very bad privacy concerns as a result of the loss of net neutrality   But, my Twitter profiles are still up, and so is my Google+ stuff.

I have a profile on MeWe & Matadon which are much safer.


No comments: