Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Level 76 Progress in Pokemon Go

 

So, since everything seems to ENJOY screwing me over, I suppose it's not a shock that Pokemon Go does also. So, i hit level 76, JUST BEFORE Go Fest, way behind schedule, because mayhem, injuries, n health problems just LOVE popping up, when i REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT. 

So, i had to take this screen shot of hitting Level 76 IN THE MIDDLE of also Screen recording it, because: SCREW KANDICE! Right?  

Well, whatever. I did it,. and way behind scheduled... so, what else is new?  NOT THIS!

I can show u the crappy imaged that the NEW OWNER of Pokemon GO, Scopely, did to WHAT SHOULD'VE BEEN A MAJOR TRIUMPHANT VICTORY! Plus recovering from a  major leg injury and returning to be able to walk again, while ALSO trying to loose weight, and letting my lungs adjust to BREATHING WHILE WALKING, because I ALSO HAVE ASTHMA, which usually isn't a major issue, UNLESS u haven;t been walking for months because ur leg is busted!!! 

But, I did it! I hit Level 76! 

I SHOULD be at Level 77 now, but Scopeley is like: NO! 400 Particles ONLY MAX BATTLES FOR YOU! I gott do 100 Max Battles, whcih are normally about 200-250 Max Particles, but NO, NOW THEY're ONLY the 400 PARTICLES ONES since I hit Level 76 last month! OH! And the Gigantamax ones which are 1000 particles IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY BEAT THEM! (We did beat them, actually. So that's good) 


 

HERE'S THE HORRID Screen captures WHICH U CAN ONLY GET AFTER u post to X/Twitter, because it WON'T let u capture the photo otherwise: 



 See how bad these are??? 

It's NOT just Niantic, it's NOT just Scopley, it's Pokemon Go.  


SOME MORE Pokemon Go Stuff I Accomplished This Summer:






 

And Earlier this year:


 


 

 

 

 

No comments: