Well my 1st film "Succor Forlorn" which got so many frickin awards at Film Festivals globally, including in Hollywood, and many others, that I lost count, plus I STILL get begged to submit this experimental animated short film, is always in & out of several platforms, with licensing, including in Eurasia, Brazil, North America, (and who even knows where else?) is always in syndication on streaming platforms, and has been on Roku for years. By-the-way YOU CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE on Roku!
Well, my other 2 films, which also have awards, tho' not as many, were also created as Short Films, for the purposes of EDUCATION in Film Studies. Based on the time period when I re-cut these films from their original versions in 2017, which were performing at a VERY POPULAR RATE in short-form-content, hence SHORTS, by the time I passed quality control inspection in 2023 for distribution, all the trends that rose to popularity & trended from 2021-2022 CRASHED HARD in 2023. So, Shorts whcih were VERY POPULAR and in HIGH VOLUME now crashed, and lost that luster for advertisers, whom THEN abruptly shitted to long form content, as Podcasts made the leap from a more audio/talk-show/talk-radio style to a VISUAL BASED long-form video content.
Same thing with other forms of long-form content, of whcih I have multiple projects stuck in limbo for, for what is called "slow content" despite it being actually more popular now than ever, audio is a whole new world of liars claiming copyrights on stuff they don;t even own from either public domain, Creative Commons, and so on. So, that content is currently stuck.
However, my content is now available for SEARCH & Viewership on Roku! I would check to find these 2 movies both at the beginning & end of every month since I kept getting this shorts licensed.
Hiems Ex Machina is now listed HERE.
Mighty Huntress X3 is Listed HERE.
or, you could just go to your Roku Device or Roku Smart TV and just type in the title and it WILL SHOW in the searches!
Both of these films were re-cuts of films I'd created in 2017 specifically to teach techniques in filmmaking whcih had originated in the Experimental Film Genre for the purposes of EDUCATIONAL CONTENT. By simply watching the film, i cut them so that you will learn these terms, terminology, vocabulary, and understand these techniques, as well as Film History, Art History, BUT it's NOT AN INFO DUMP!
I'm VERY MUCH a "Feynman Technique" style of teacher, and these films make use of both the visuals, the audio, and various elements within the film to demonstrate these ideas, concepts, and techniques.
These 2 Educational Films have started to gain more tracking data this year, and finally gaining small revenue, even tho' they were fully licensed for distribution in 2023.
I used to check at the beginning of every month, and the end of every month, plus each season, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, to see if it was live. But, it was just never showing in the system. meanwhile my film "Succor Forlorn" Only took about a month to show in the system, and the searches, and got licensed to multiple platforms, immediately. Many have tanked since lockdown, but not all of them. I got on this train when everything was being reworked, built, rebuilt, refined, streamlined, etc.
Here we are heading closer & closer into 2027, and the systems as the are NOW are stabilized a lot starting in 2025, but things are still in flux, tho' NOTHING like the volatility of the 1st half of this decade.
You can find ALL THE LINKS to the IMDb listings, and other stuff HERE.



No comments:
Post a Comment